What is Patrick Direct in Schaumburg, IL
We’re open to help Shop, Test Drive, Service & Order Parts all from home!
Patrick Direct and Buying Experience
- Need to talk with someone about price? – click “Let’s talk price” and member of our team will reach out to you and gather some information to help you get the best price available.
- All ready to go? – click “Let’s test drive” and a member of our team will schedule a date & time to have you test drive your vehicle either at Patrick MINI or a client advisor can easily bring the vehicle to you.
- Need to research payment options – click “Let’s Create My Payments” our easy to use online payment tool allows you to determine your payment, money down & trade-in amount of your current vehicle. You can even start the credit applications process all prior to your visit saving you precious time.
- Want to expedite the process even more? You can simply call us at 847-230-8210 and our team will get right to it.
When your car shopping & buying experience is that great, it’s a Patrick Thing.
Patrick Direct Service Experience
Here’s how it works
- Dial 847-230-8211
- A Patrick Direct representative will help you schedule a date, time and pick up convenient for you.
- If a loaner vehicle is needed during your service, your representative will schedule the vehicle and collect pertinent information.
- Once your vehicle arrives, a Patrick MINI service advisor will check your vehicle in and send you an alert.
- Once your vehicle has been assigned to a technician they will inspect and begin performing the scheduled service. If the technician has additional recommendations to keep your MINI healthy your service advisor will contact you with the details.
- Once service has been completed your service advisor will alert you. If special arrangements are needed to return your serviced vehicle one of our Patrick Direct representatives will contact you to schedule return
When servicing your MINI is that easy, it’s a Patrick Thing.
Taking care of you every day, that’s the Patrick Promise!
We are closely following all CDC recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community and are taking extra precautions in our service centers and showrooms by:
- Cleaning and sanitizing high-touch area frequently
- Having anyone exhibiting any type of illness remain home
- Closely following public heath guidelines