COVID-19 Message from Patrick MINI
It is important to us to provide you with information regarding Patrick MINI and the Patrick Dealer Group’s position regarding Coronavirus – COVID-19. The safety of our customers and team members is our highest priority and we are increasing our cleaning protocols. To ensure your safety, we continue to take the following precautionary measures:
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations.
- We are practicing social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet away from others
- We have instructed our team members to wash their hands regularly, to stay home if they are sick, and to be vigilant about personal and dealership cleanliness.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our dealerships to allow customers and team members to clean their hands frequently.
- With the amended statewide stay-at-home order, all Patrick employees will be required to wear a face-covering or mask when in a public place where they can’t maintain a six-foot social distance.
- We have asked our team members to temporarily refrain from shaking hands with customers and others.
- We have increased the disinfectant cleaning frequency for all high-volume, high-touch areas, including display vehicles, door handles, paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, and counters.
- Plexiglass has been installed at service cashier stations.
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Daily temperature checks for all employees upon arrival to work and any employee with a temperature of 100 or above will be asked to stay home for 72 hours.
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout our dealerships.
In the event you’re unable to come to our dealership, you can accomplish many of your necessary transactions with Patrick Direct by phone or digitally, including scheduling a service appointment, scheduling a sales appointment, or even buying a car for home delivery. If you are uncomfortable coming into the dealership for service, we can arrange to pick up your vehicle, service it, and return it to you. Our drivers will have Clorox wipes to sanitize the steering wheel, start/stop buttons, and other surfaces as the final step when they return your car.
We will continue to follow the recommended guidelines of the CDC and monitor developments and adjust our efforts swiftly and appropriately. Like everyone, we hope and pray this virus is mitigated as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dealership directly.
On behalf of the entire staff at Patrick Dealer Group be safe and stay healthy!
Taking Care of You Every Day, That’s the Patrick Promise!
Patrick MINI and Patrick Direct At Home Sales, Service, Parts or Collision and Body Shop Options
Anytime Anywhere from Home or Work